What are the benefits of pet store puppies?
10 Reasons for Choosing a Pet Store Puppy
There are several responsible options to choose from when looking for a new dog, including pet stores, private breeders, shelters and animal rescues. The source you choose for a new pet will depend on your individual circumstances, such as the breed of dog you would like to own or your geographic location.
There are many reasons for choosing a puppy from a pet store, including:
1) Pet stores provide healthy puppies.
2) Pet stores and their sources for puppies are regulated at the state and federal level.
3) Pet stores provide consumer protection and satisfaction.
4) Pet stores help owners find the best breed for their lifestyle.
5) Pet stores address declining pet populations.
6) Pet stores are not the source of unwanted pets in shelters.
7) Pet stores add to the local economy.
8) Pet store bans can open underground markets.
9) Pet store bans do not address animal welfare issues.
10) Pet stores rely on customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is paramount in any successful business. Pet stores facilitate the pet ownership experience, relying on repeat customer business and customer satisfaction. Providing healthy, well-socialized pets is not only the right thing to do, it is a good business decision.